Pages

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

"Coffee and Books" Floral Notebook

Hey everyone, Katie here! Today I wanted to share this notebook I made using some of the new Love My Tapes washi I got recently. I felt that these 3 washi tapes really went together well, I like the colors.

To restyle this small notebook, I just covered the front in washi tapes. It really couldn't be ANY easier.


This is actually a gift for a friend who loves both coffee and books so I painted "Coffee and Books" onto the front over the washi in white and added shadows using a black glaze pen to make it stand out on the washi.


This is a birthday present, but just think how cute and easy these would be for Christmas presents!!

Thanks for reading! *hugs* -Katie

1 comment:

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!