Pages

Saturday, October 25, 2014

Layout with washi tape embellishments

Hello Love My Tapes fans! This is Maya and today I will share a layout where I used three different washi tapes.


After my son's backpack reached it's end of life I cut out the piece with his name and decided to make a layout devoted to the backpack. I found 6 pictures with the backpack and arranged them in a simple grid.

I added a piece of green chevron and black chalkboard washi tapes to the corners of the layout. The title is cut with Silhouette Cameo from vinyl.

To finish the layout I added small hearts that were punched out of red chevron washi tape adhered to vellum.

That't it! Super simple and no embellishments needed!
Than you for stopping by today!

1 comment:

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!