Pages

Friday, October 24, 2014

Halloween Stamp Camp

Hey everyone, Katie here! I wanted to share with you guys these projects I made recently at Stamp Camp. What's stamp camp? It's just a fun little "crop night" hosted by a friend of mine who is a Stampin' Up consultant.

All of the supplies were provided for the projects we made but I brought along  a bunch of my washi tapes to use as well. Because things are just cuter covered in washi. :) Don't you agree?


We each made a card, 2 gift bags, and a little candy jar. I used the provided supplies but I also added bits of washi tape here and there to further embellish my projects!


I love the finished look that the washi tape gives all of these projects! Are you making a lot of fun Halloween crafts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!