Pages

Friday, November 28, 2014

The Hunger Games Inspired Layout

Hey guys, Katie here today! For Halloween this year, I went as Katniss Everdeen from The Hunger Games. My costume was completely handmade, and I loved being Katniss!

Since my costume was so amazing, I needed a layout to document it, right?


 I included the mockingjay pin that was part of my costume onto my layout over a few strips of fabric and lace tapes, but I felt my layout still needed a little bit something.

So I grabbed Love My Tapes gold glitter paper (this stuff is fantastic!) and diecut my title out of it on my Silhouette Portrait. If you're curious, I used the blade at a 7 and it cut through my glitter paper perfectly!


Thanks for stopping by! You really need to get you some of that glitter paper, hopefully our shop should be up soon where you can get some!

1 comment:

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!