Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Thanks

Hi! Kathy Martin here today to share a project using some of the gorgeous Love My Tapes fabric tapes.


When I applied for a design team position here at Love My Tapes I was so excited to get to work with washi tapes and I hadn't realized that they also sell fabric tape! Well, I'm hooked! I love these beautiful patterns, pretty colors and the texture they add to my projects!


For this card I layered some card stock strips onto my card base and then stitched the sides. Once the sewing was done I applied the tapes. I also used more fabric tape to make a couple mini flags. Those little wood dowels are from Wilton. I believe they're for small lollipops.


The tapes I used for this project include:

Kathy :)

2 comments:

  1. No wonder you are hooked! Those are such pretty patterns and I love your little flags. Great card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Kathy - sorry I missed you today! Hope you are having fun at CHA!

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!