Pages

Monday, July 23, 2012

"My Two Ninjas" - scrapbook layout with washi tapes

Hi Love My Tapes fans! JJ here, with a fall / halloween layout. If you were at CHA this month, you might have seen it at the LMT booth. ;)


A little early for fall pages?  Maybe...  but my guys play dress-up year round, so it doesn't seem strange to me.  :)   

The washi tapes pair well with book paper. 


And a few leaves, die-cut from product packaging, finish off the theme.



Thanks for visiting!
JJ Sobey
http://1-goodthing.blogspot.com

Supplies:
Washi tapes - black loop (#916), measuring tape (#618), numbers

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the mix of tapes you put together JJ! Very creative! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen this tape idea before. Very clever! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!