Pages

Monday, July 16, 2012

Just look at that face....

Hello everyone!  Tina here today with another doggie layout + washi and fabric tape!  I had so much fun using the washi and fabric tape on this layout, in one of my all time (and super easy) ways of using tapes.  Layer, layer, layer!


Washi and fabric tape are so great for creating layers, without the bulk.  I used the following tapes on this layout...

Brown Stripe Fabric Tape
Black and White Dot Washi Tape
Aqua Grid with Tiny Hearts Washi Tape
Red and White Dot Washi Tape

Here's a close-up of each tape.


and some close-ups of my layout.  (Paper and embellishments from Crate Paper)



That's all for today!  Post those layouts on our Facebook page.  I can't wait to see them!

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great one!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing!!! It is so much fun using your tapes...allows me to unleash my creativity! I can never satisfy my need for getting more!!! Laurie Hook

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!