Pages

Friday, February 15, 2013

A Layout to Share!

Hello and Happy Friday! 
Today I have a layout to share using another one of my favorite washi tapes :)

Teal/turquoise and gray is such a great color combination, I love the mixing the two together!
See that cute little doily I tucked in next to the photo?  I wanted to add a little bit more on the layout, so I cut just a small piece, and layered it up with the washi at the bottom of my page. Love it!
 
Thanks for stopping by today, and enjoy your weekend!
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Looks amazing Mary Ann!! Love how you added the little bit of doily at the bottom and layered the tape over it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that style too! I ought to make something with it soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary Ann this is just perfect.. I love it..

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!