Pages

Friday, February 1, 2013

LOVE

Good Morning everyone. Annette here with you today with a little Pinterest Inspired card. I was totally inspired by THIS Pinterest project. I loved the look of putting Love My Tapes Washi Tape over the chip board letters but still leaving a hint of the chip board. 
This is a simple way to decorate a card and still have the focus of the fun design on the washi tape. 
At first I tried laying the letters down and running the tape over but needless to say it make it a bit difficult to cut so then I just put the Love My Tapes Washi Tape on the letters and then lined it up to give it the affect that it is all one piece. 
Love My TapesWashi Tape #801
Thanks for stopping by. 
For more Love My Tapes Inspiration follow us on our Pinterest Page HERE
Have a crafty day.

16 comments:

  1. awesome card Annette...I love how you were inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun design! Love that grid tape!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, this card goes directly on my Pin-board (-: Love it, Annette!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome idea and super sweet card :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Creative idea with the washi tape,Annette!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an amazing idea Annette!..Love the way you have used the Washi -tapes on the chipboard..Your card looks so pretty! :)..Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO creative! love that the letters are only partially covered.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable Annette!! Awesome card!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome Annette! I love how you did the tape over the letters it looks great and unique. Love everything!
    Deb C
    Bugjuiced

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks awesome Annette!! I love this effect on the chipboard!! Great way to use the inspiration and the Washi!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super adorable Annette! Love the tape on the chipboard!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very COOL! Love how only half the sentiment is covered in washi! :)

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!