Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

The Perfect Match...Chevrons & Washi!

Hi Love My Tapes readers!  I'm back today with a new layout featuring some of my favorite Washi Tapes.  You know, I just can't get enough of that Teal diagonal striped Washi Tape!!  I thought it would be fun this week, to use my tapes to create some Chevrons for my layout...what a great way to combine two of your favorite things!!  




 
To create the larger Chevron pieces, I used several of the tapes and placed them over White cardstock.  Then I used my Cameo to cut out the Chevron shapes.  I also added a few smaller Chevrons, with just the Washi Tape folded over itself, to create a triangle.  Then I cut the triangle to a point in the center, to create the Chevron shape rather than a triangle shape.  And I used one more strip of the Teal tape, to hold down the Vellum paper that I cut the fringe pattern on.  It worked perfectly to secure the Vellum, without having to worry about any adhesive showing through the transparent Vellum!

It's always fun to find new ways to use your Washi Tapes and revisit some of your favorite past uses!!





3 comments:

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!