Pages

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Altered plastic berry box


Hello Love My Taps Fans! This is Maya and today I will share with you a simple craft - altered plastic berry box. My box actually came with fresh figs. The figs were delicious and the box was too cute to throw out. I put it on my craft desk and decided I will certainly use it for something.

 
After more thoughts I decided that it can use some improvements. I pulled out two rolls of beautiful Love My Tapes fabric tape and weaved it through the plastic bars leaving the paper backing intact.


 The secure the tape I peeled about 1/2" of the backing and cut it off.

The whole process took about 10 minutes and I had a cute storage container for my craft room.
 It will be perfect for my most used washi and fabric tapes.

 It can also hold my favorite adhesives.

Or it can stash an emergency supply of snacks for the late night crafting time.

This project can be easily done with kids. Hope I gave you some ideas for creative re-purposing,
Have a great summer!

1 comment:

  1. Great great idea. I think I have a few of these sitting around waiting for a project...now where did I put them

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!