Pages

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Fabric Tape-Bound Mini Album

Hello! Tessa here with an easy way to make a mini album using fabric tape from Love My Tapes and basic shipping tags.


This little book is filled with quotes inspired by my One Little Word for 2014.


To make the tag book, I started with five pre-made tags. I trimmed apart a 6x6 piece of patterned paper and adhered pieces to the bottom of each tag.


To attach the tags to each other, I cut a piece of fabric tape and attached it to the edge of one tag. Next, with a space of about one sixteenth of an inch in between, I secured the next tag to the same piece of tape. I repeated that process for all five tags, then flipped the book over and added tape to the other side. By leaving a tiny bit of space between the tags, I allowed for the crease when the tags are folded up. The fabric tape will keep the tags secured together, as well as hold up to repeated folding.


With all the fabric tape designs available from Love My Tapes, you are sure to find a style that will bind your next mini album beautifully. For more photos and more about my one little word, feel free to visit my blog today. Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!