Pages

Monday, July 21, 2014

Art Journaling and Fabric Tapes

Rebecca, here!  I love all of the Love My Tapes products, but when it comes to art journaling, I really love the fabric tapes.  They absorb color beautifully and remain flexible.

Here's a very simple way to start using fabric tape.  Just start with random strips of fabric tape.


Next, stamp your title and any other textures.  Next I take my paintbrush, dip in a little water, rub on my distress ink pad and start applying to my page and fabric tape.  And here you go!


A very simple and quick page using fabric tape!  Do you use washi and fabric tape in your art journal?  We'd love to see!  Please link up in the comments below!


2 comments:

  1. This is such a neat way to use the tape in your journal. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful.. so easy yet so pretty and unique.. love it.

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!