Pages

Thursday, July 9, 2015

Just One More Selfie

Hello everyone!  Lynn here today sharing a layout  I created using tapes from the Love My Tapes Etsy Store.


I was in the mood to create a layout this time using ONLY washi tape and watercolor/ink... no pattered paper or cardstock.  I decided to go with bold washi since I was using photo strips.  Here are some close ups.




Here are the tapes I used from the Love My Tapes Etsy Store.
Film Washi Tape -black and white masking tape - decorative tape - Love My Tapes
Film Washi Tape


Black Chevron Washi Tape - LMT 1165 - Love My Tapes
Black Chevron Washi Tape
Colorful Bird Washi Tape-life planner stickers - planner stickers-Wedding Decor - Favor Paper Tape Craft- Gift Wrap - Love My Tapes- LMT 559
Colorful Bird Washi Tape
Thanks for popping in today!!  Have a great weekend!
♥ Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!