Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Live, Love and Enjoy Life!

Welcome Washi Tape fans!  
Susie here to share an all occasion card with an elegant black & white color scheme and a sentiment that I have come to embrace in my everyday life.

The washi tape that I used on this card may be found in the Love My Tapes Etsy store.
Wide Black and White Music Note Butterfly washi tape
 I started by covering white cardstock with strips of the washi tape.  
I cut it to size and rounded the corners before adding a crisp white doily.

The sentiment is from a set of clear stamps from Kaisercraft, which I stamped and heat embossed with black embossing powder.

I trimmed out the sentiment, inked the edges and adhered it to the front of the card, using foam tape adhesive to pop up the word "and" for a little dimension.  Finally I adhered the finished panel onto a black card and rounded the corners of it as well!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play (with washi tape) today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!