Pages

Monday, July 13, 2015

Summer Kisses w/ Ange

Hi, Ange here today and I have a fun Summer layout to share with you:


This little guy of mine has totally stole my heart. I love that he's always watching for me and doing little things to get my attention. 


I used 2 different tapes on this layout.
The Colorful Circle tape and Doodle Hearts tape.
I used the Circle tape around my main portion of photos as an extra layer of "patterned paper."


You can see in this photo where I cut the edges of the tape at each corner to make them lay smooth against each other. Then I added the Heart tape above that layer for another decorative layer. The Doodled Hearts were perfect for this layout, adding just the right touch of whimsy and feeling w/o overwhelming the summer feel I have going on.

Find both of these awesome tapes and so many more in the store!
Thanks for stopping by!
:)Ange

1 comment:

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!