Pages

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

So Many Books, So Little Time layout

Hello Love My Tapes Fans!  I am back today to share a new layout.  I have had these patterned papers in my stash for a while now so I was pretty happy that I was able to grab some washi tape that looks great with the paper.


Here is a close up of the three rolls of tape that I used on this page.



I just wanted to take a second and thank this fabulous team and all of the fans for the fun time I have had as a part of this team.  I have decided to step down to focus on some other great and challenging things in my life.  It has been a great experience creating projects for this team.  I truly feel so lucky to have been a part of it.

Thanks for joining me today!
- Cassie - 

7 comments:

  1. Super fun layout! Great tapes for this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really appreciate the kind of topics you post here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looked on the net for more information

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is very well written, and your points are well-expressed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I hope you really enjoy yourself and your family!

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!