Pages

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Teacher thank you card

Hello Love My Tapes fans! This is Maya and today I am going to share a quick teacher thank you card.


I started by covering the card base with few rows of black washi tapes. I used Chalkboard Numbers, Black Floral and Black Grid.

I added two pieces of patterned paper - the bottom is 3.5"x3.25" and the top is 3.25"x3" including the punched edge.

I added an apple and "thank you" sentiment that I cut with Silhouette Cameo from vinyl but any store bought embellishment will work great here.



By changing the colors of  the patterned paper I made a sweet set of matching cards - ready to be given to the teachers,


When I make card sets I like to keep the design the same and change just one element. Another option would be to change the colors of the washi tape.

Thank you for stopping by today!

1 comment:

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!