Pages

Thursday, June 25, 2015

Birthday Tags

Charity here from Scrappin' Chaos to let you in on a little secret...
Today is my BIRTHDAY!!!!
I am 41 years young and as full of crafting ideas as the day I first set scissors to paper.
To celebrate I made a pair of tags.
~ Sugar and Spice ...
Everything  Nice ~
Sometimes I'm classy and perfect with everything about me just so.
No loose ends, no mistakes.
Sometimes I'm wild and free, anything goes,
and I attack life with exuberance and enthusiasm.
And some days, I look around me at the mess life is
and I choose to make something beautiful out of it.
But in everything I do I seek to be genuine.
I hope you can enjoy this day as much as I plan too!

Check my blog Scrappin' Chaos for a list of supplies.
 
Scrap On!
 
~charity~


2 comments:

  1. Well Happy Birthday
    to you and I hope
    you have a wonderful
    day! Beautiful tags also.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! And hope your birthday was great!!

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!