Pages

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Love My Tapes Designer: Cassie Wiscarson

Hello Love My Tapes followers!
I am so thrilled to be joining the fabulous team here at Love My Tapes!!

My name is Cassie Wiscarson and I currently live in Washington State with my husband, our 7 year old daughter and our two dogs.  I started scrapbooking back in 2005 when my husband joined the Army.  Once I started, I was hooked.  I have always loved photography, in fact it was my major in both high school and college.  So playing with paper just came naturally to me.

I will be the first to admit that I am a washi tape addict.  I seriously can't get enough of the stuff.  I love it so much that I just convinced my husband to make me new trays to hold all of my tape.  I decided to share two of my favorite layouts that I recently created with washi tape.


For this cute layout featuring my daughter, I wanted to have a bunch of different patterned strips behind the photo.  Washi is perfect for this!  I love having all the different patterns on this layout and I didn't use a single sheet of patterned paper.  I also love that washi comes in a variety of widths, because I love them all!


In this layout featuring my mom and one of my pups, I just wanted to add little pops of extra color throughout the page.  This is another great way to use washi on a page.  With the variety of colors and patterns available I am always able to find the perfect addition to my pages.

You can find me on these social network sites:

Don't forget, there are only a couple of days left to take advantage of the sale at LMT.  Just use code love2015 to get 10% off an order of $25! (good thru 2/21)

I hope you will come back to meet the rest of this talented new team.  I know I am excited to see what they will share!
- Cassie -

3 comments:

  1. Love both your layouts! The first one is super cute and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Cassie! You create wonderful things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fabulous pages! Love your style!

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!