Pages

Friday, February 20, 2015

Love My Tapes Designer: Stacey

Hi Love My Tapes Fans!
I'm so excited to be a part of the Love My Tapes team.


My name is Stacey and I have been happily married to the love of my life for 23 years. Together we have two children and call the beautiful state of Virginia home. 
 I started out papercrafting about 8 years ago by doing scrapbook layouts. Somewhere along the way, I started doing cards and then 3D projects. I am also starting to dip my toes into pocket style scrapbooking. While I love all things papercrafting, I definitely think my passion is card making and 3D items. I love being able to bring a smile (hopefully) to someone's face and brighten it just a little by giving a simple card or gift box filled with some candy :)

Here is a past project that I have made using some washi tape:


Right now you can get 10% off your order of $25 by using the code love2015 .
Offer good until Feb. 21, 2015.

You can find me on the following social media sites:

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Be sure to stop back by tomorrow!

I hope you have a great crafty day!



5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Excited to be on the team with you and get to know you better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Pretty!!Congrats Stacey!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card!! So excited to be on the team with you! :)

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!