Pages

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Love My Tapes Designer: Kimberly Jensen

Hi Love My Tapes Fans!


My name is Kimberly Jensen.
 I'm really excited to be a new Design Team member for Love My Tapes!
I reside in the capitol of Windy Wyoming and I am a wife to a wonderful man 
and mother to two amazing kids, one that I currently home school. 
I have been a paper crafter for about 7 years now.
I started out making cards and that is my passion.
I enjoy altering items, decorating my planner, and Project Life.
I am a collector of washi tape! I love the versatility of it.
Anyone can use it and it can be used on any kind of project.

Here are a few projects I have used washi tape on:





Can you tell my passion is card making? 
I just love being able to brighten someone's day with some happy mail! 

You can find me on these Social Medias:

Thanks for stopping by today! 
I can wait to share some projects. Make sure to come back 
and see all the new Design Team members! 
Have a wonderful day!

Kimberly

3 comments:

  1. These are all so cute! You're a fabulous card designer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Kim! Big congrats and she will be a wonderful addition! Love your awesome cards!

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!