Pages

Monday, March 23, 2015

Take Time notebook

Hi, Ange here today!
One of my favorite projects is decorating one of these composition notebooks that you can pick up during the back-to-school sales.


It's super easy and fun. Here's my latest one:


Fun right?!
Just measure the front cover, cut your paper and glue it with Mod-Podge.
 Then have fun decorating!

I used Love My Tapes and the Springtime line from Moxxie.


I started with the awesome Clouds with Love tape, adding it in strips of different lengths to give it a cloud feel. Then I added a fussy cut butterfly sticker to give it some whimsical fun.


The Diamond tape in Hot Pink was perfect for the binding. I added two layers to make it a bit bolder and to help cover the small gap I had between the black tape and my cover.

No more boring black cover, but something fun and useful.
Thanks for stopping by!
Ange


2 comments:

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!