Pages

Monday, March 16, 2015

Got Mud? layout

Hi, Ange here today!
I am super excited to be sharing my first layout using Love My Tapes with you.


Got Mud?
We live in Idaho, so the closest thing we have to a beach is a little less sandy and a bit more muddy, but it's still a great place to take the kids in the summer.
I started with a plain white background, added some misting and my mud paper from Moxxie, then got busy with my brand NEW tapes!!
I started with a mat for my photo. I used Black Roses to make a frame under the photo.


I knew I had this fun yellow stripes tape so I planned to add a sun with rays in the upper corner. I just tore off a piece of tape, then cut it lengthwise and randomly added the pieces over the yellow misted area. Some were a little longer than I wanted so I just tore a bit off. Then I added my sun with foam adhesive to pop it off.


For my clouds I actually pulled out a chipboard cloud I've had hanging around for way too long. One side was colorfully decorated and the other was a plain blue. I took the strips of Clouds with Love tape and layered them onto the blue side of the cloud. Then I just trimmed the edges with my scissors. After deciding I needed more clouds, I layered the tape onto some scrap paper and then did my best to cut out clouds that "matched".


Last I cut individual cameras from the Camera tape and then pieces of the Colorful Chevron tape to use on my layout for direction. This is my favorite way to use chevron designs!
I used the double sided adhesive tape on my entire layout and I really love how it rolls on, it holds really well too.

Here's a quick photo of all the fun tapes I got.
I can't wait to create more with them!!


Thanks for stopping by today!
:)Ange

4 comments:

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!