Pages

Monday, January 14, 2013

January Guest Designer - Laurel Seabrook, Part One

Hello and Happy Monday Love My Tapes Friends!

Today, we are highlighting a special designer, Laurel Seabrook, our January Guest Designer.  Let's get to know her a little better.

 
Hi there, Laurel here and I am thrilled to be a guest here at Love My Tapes.  I have 2 teenage girls, I work full time as a grade one teacher and at night I can be found unwinding from a busy day playing in my scraproom.  I love to create anything with paper; cards, layouts, mini albums and altered art.  I have been fortunate to have been on some wonderful design teams and am currently on the Echo Park, Jillibean Soup, Pebbles and Ribbon Carousel teams.  I have also had many of my projects published in such magazines as CARDS, Scrapbook Trends, Cricut and Paper Crafts.  I enjoy what I do and try to blog about it daily.  You can find me at:  www.want2scrap.blogspot.com
 
Once again, I am very happy to be here and I hope that you like my projects.
 
 
Laurel's first project share is an amazing layout, just packed full of washi tape goodness.  Here's what Laurel has to say about her project.
 

I love how the teal tape works so well with the theme and colors of the patten paper.  I used the tape to add some contrasting strips and little tabs throughout my layout.  Such an easy way to embellish and add interest.
 

 
Isn't that an amazing layout?
 
Thank you Laurel for sharing your project with us today!  Be sure and stop by later this month for another project by Laurel!
 
  

8 comments:

  1. So very excited to be here, thank you for having me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big congrats Laurel...your layout is so awesome.. Great design and love how you added the washi tape..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great page Laurel!! Love how you used that Teal washi tape and mixed it with the Orange and Kraft colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun layout Lauel! Love me my washi tape!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your page and work, Laurel! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Huge fan of Laurel's! Love this layout! Awesome detailing and I love how she used the tape!

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!