Pages

Friday, January 4, 2013

Welcome 2013!

Happy New Year Love My Tapes fans! It's Kathy Martin here with my first project and post for 2013. Along with a new year we'll need things like calendars and planners to help keep us organized so I thought I'd show you a quick and easy project using washi tape to dress up a couple Amy Tangerine notebooks...perfect for jotting down a grocery list, an idea or sketch.





Use the same styles of washi to wrap around the tops of a few paperclips and you have some matching bookmarks too! I think these would make excellent coworker and teachers gifts, don't you?





Thanks for joining me today! Have a great new year!


5 comments:

  1. wow Kathy these are so fun...totally love this idea..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome projects by Kathy!!
    So much inspiration here once again!
    Thank You~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very creative. I LOVE your tapes, although I haven't purchased any yet. I hope to see you at the CHA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute Kathy!! Love the way you used the tape on the Paper Clip and then for dressing up the front of the little Day Planners!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way you added some zing to the sketchbook covers and I adore those paper clips!!! Fun ideas!!!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!