Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Washi Hearts

Hi friends, it's Mary Ann here today with a project to share!
Valentine's day is one of those holidays that I like to exchange cards not only with my family, but with my friends too. Here's a card I have all ready to go for one of my girlfriends.
 The fun part about this card...a few weeks ago we had lunch together, and when our soup arrived, we both had a doily on the saucer underneath the soup bowls. She's a scrapbooker too, so of course we both saved them ;) A perfect embellishment for the card!! To add a bit of color I added a piece of twine and the super cute red red heart washi tape.
I'm going to tuck this little card into a kraft paper bag with two rolls of the heart washi tapes. A quick and easy gift, but I know she will love it!

 
 
Thanks for stopping by!!
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute idea Mary Ann, and I love that you're adding two tapes to go along as a gift with the card!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card! Love the hearts washi and the doily. Oh....I'm also a big fan of Polaroids! :)

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!