Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Book-Mark IT

Annette here with you today with my first Design Team post. I am super excited to be here and hope that I can inspire you in many ways. I found this Crafty Inspiration on the Love My Tapes Pinterest page and was totally inspired. I just love the idea of using your dies to create a fun scene using Love My Tapes Washi Tape and Fabric Tape.
On this bookmark everything is made with washi tape and fabric tape. I stamped on the fabric tape and just cut out the images. I have found that permanent ink works the best. This time around I used Ranger: Archival ink pad.
The clouds and stars are from a die. I just put the tape on card-stock and die cut away. It was that easy and I am totally addicted. Give it a try.
Well that is it today. I hope that you have enjoyed my bookmark creation today and that you have been inspired. Have a wonderful Wednesday.
Fabric Value Pack: Cozy
Fabric Value Pack: Afresh
Fabric Value Pack: Tiny

Happy Crafting

34 comments:

  1. What a darling bookmark! Loving all those tapes, so perfectly put together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annette this is adorable! Great use of the tape doing everything in the scene with it. I love the whole scene it is super sweet. Love the taps!
    Hugs,
    Deb C
    bugjuiced

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable is this! My goodness I love it. And with two kinds of tape to boot! Incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is soooo cute! Congrats on your first post! I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very fun and so creative Annette.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ARE YOU FOR REAL ANNETTE??? this has so much work and love in it and a great little design. Wouldn't dare smash it in a book!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your designs never fail to amaze me everytime, Annette! Love how you used the washi tapes on the fun scene!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful, the washi on the clouds is brilliant Annette!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Annette, Wow!! Your tag is unbelievably cute! I love all of the extra touches! Great job friend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a sweet design! love that little puppy face and stamping on the tapes themselves. awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous Annette!! So creative & cheerful, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. GREAT tag Annette..LOVE all the fabric tapes!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow!! Annette your book mark is just gorgeous..... i love the way you have fussy cut those trees from the fabric tapes such a fabulous idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fun tag Annette! great use of all these tapes - love the twine border too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those clouds - love it! The little stars, the trees, the bear, and the cars - to cute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Totally am in love with the clouds! :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW! This is so cute Annette!! As much as I love that diagonal striped tape, I can't believe I've never thought to use it on clouds!!! Definitely on my to do list, now!! Great first reveal as one of the new DT members !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Adorable! Love your striped clouds!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ahhh annette this is the cutest thing i have ever seeen!!!! oh my gosh do you need my address?? ;) hehehe. What a beautifl scene...love it! And beautiful tapes here too :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is fantastic ! I loooooove it !

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awesome stuff girl! Definitely going to have to check this stuff out!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such a cute little scene, Annette! I love what you did with the different tapes!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Annette, this is soooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!