Pages

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Mustache Charm Necklace


Hi Love My Tapes fans! Dana here today sharing a super fun mustache necklace. I created this trendy piece in less than 5 minutes. A quick and easy craft like this would make a great gift. Try making two of the same for friendship necklaces!


I used my Epiphany Crafts Round 14 Shape Tool and coordinating Bubble Caps and Metal Charms. I placed a small strip of washi tape on a scrap piece of white cardstock, centered a mustache in the shape tool, topped with a bubble cap and punched. I then popped the bubble cap into a metal charm. With no messy glues or glazes, no smelly resins or epoxies to mix, and no drying time, I'll be using my washi tape with these supplies again soon!

Thanks for stopping by today!

~Dana

1 comment:

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!