Pages

Friday, August 8, 2014

Washi Tape Covered Pencils


Hi Love My Tapes fans! Dana here sharing some washi tape covered pencils that are sure to go straight to the head of the class. My daughters are headed back to school in a couple of weeks and we thought it would be fun to dress up some pencils for the upcoming school year.

I chose colorful patterned pencils to cover with tape. Several of the Love My Tapes washi tapes with white in the design are semi-translucent, so the color shows through the tape for a cool effect. I used two different patterns of tape for each pencil and then covered the seam with lace tape. This project was quick and fun and I didn't need any additional adhesive! Also, the washi tape is thin enough to not effect sharpening in any way.


I have a feeling I'll be dressing up more pencils for their friends! Thanks for stopping by today!

~Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!