Pages

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Washi Tape Puppets

Hello! Tessa here with a fun project for the little ones you know who like to play with dolls or puppets.


I found these puppets on Pinterest, created by this crafter.


After going through her tutorial, I decided to give my own tongue depressor girls a go. I had a lot of fun matching Love My Tapes washi tapes with other designs in my stash, coordinating striped tights, and styling hair.


I plan to give these little puppets to my niece, who loves to play with dolls. My next project is a set of superheroes for my son, then a set of princesses. The possibilities are endless! Thank goodness I have a great stash of washi tape from Love My Tapes to work with!

If you would like to see close-ups, feel free to visit my blog today. Happy crafting!

1 comment:

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!