Pages

Thursday, August 7, 2014

National Peach Month PL Cards

Hi everyone, Katie here today! Did you know it is national peach month? I love anything peach flavored!

I wanted to document my love of peaches, so I used a photo I posted on instagram of a peach milkshake and created these cards for Project Life.


I loved the technique Tessa used for coloring the lace tapes with gelatos, so I used some orangey and melon colored gelatos to tint my lace tapes to better match my cards.

I also used both a yellow and green fabric tape. I layered the yellow fabric tape with the lace tapes, but for the green fabric tape, I lined them up on paper and cut peach leaves out of it.


The tapes I used are pictured below-


Do you love peach flavored things too? It's my second favorite flavor- right after pumpkin flavored things!

Thanks for stopping by! -Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!