Pages

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Washi tape meets a sharpie

Hello, Love My Tapes fans.! This is Maya and today I am going to tell you a story about an ordinary gray washi tape that meets a sharpie, actually three sharpies. 

Not really :) But I am going to share a layout and show you how great sharpies work with washi tapes.

I made this cute layout with photo of my oldest daughter from 9 years ago. I used papers and stickers from Samantha Walker's "Cool Summer" collection for Carta Bella.


I used two pieces of pink washi tape to anchor the corners of the paper mat.


To draw the attention to the photo I added few strips of gray chevron washi tape to the both sides of the photo. I used green, turquoise and blue marker to color the tape.

It worked really well and did not smear at all. It is a great way to change the look of the washi tape and make it work with any color scheme.

Hope I inspired you to experiment with some sharpies and washi tape. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!