Pages

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Black, White and Yellow Project Life

Hey everyone, Katie here! Today I'm sharing a recent project life spread I did using photos from our road trip to Arizona.


I wanted to mainly focus on the photos, so I didn't want a lot of crazy colors (even though I do love color). I decided to just stick with black, white and the yellow and orange of the sunset and mountains in my photos.
I went through my Love My Tapes stash and grabbed some of my favorite black and white tapes as well as the light yellow fabric tape, just to add a bit of color.

 

I used the washi tape as borders along the sides of my project life cards and my photos. It's such an easy way to add a bit of pattern to your photos without covering them up completely.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!