Pages

Monday, September 15, 2014

Football Party with Fabric Tape

Hello Love My Tapes friends. Marcia here today. It's definitely feeling like Fall here with the cooler temps, trees changing colors, and lots of Football! I made these fun food picks for our Sunday afternoon football party. 


I die cut several football shapes and used my brown fabric tape to cover the cardstock. I trimmed away the excess tape along the edges and added some stitching using some DMC floss. I glued another football onto the back side with a toothpick in the middle. I decorated the back side with stickers. Here is how they looked on my table....



These would look awesome in cupcakes too, don't you think?

I was having issues with the storage of my fabric tape so I want to share a tip with you today. Unlike washi tape, fabric tape does not stick to itself on the roll. It was coming all unrolled on me in my storage bin so I use paper clips to keep them rolled up nice and neat. I add these pretty ones in my scrapbook stash, but you could use regular paper clips just as well.


Thanks for stopping by.
~Marcia

1 comment:

  1. Very great post I simply stumbled upon your weblog and wished to say that I have really enjoyed surfing around your weblog postsข่าวกีฬาล่าสุดวันนี้

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!