Pages

Friday, September 12, 2014

Lace tape borders

Happy Friday!  It's Jaclyn back again today, to share with you a recent scrapbook page I created. 



The pictures I had to document this memory were plenty - therefore taking up a majority of the 12x12 page.  However, I wanted to be sure to add lots of texture and pattern to the page as well.  Because, well, half the fun of scrapbooking is adding in all the pretty products.  Am I right?! ;) Since I was limited on space, I used a variety of strips of patterned paper to create interest around and frame my block of photos.  To add in some additional texture and interest, I layered in a couple of lengths of lace tape.  The LMT tape proved to be the perfect compliment to my paper choices and I love the extra dimension it adds.





I can't end this post without noting that the cupcakes in these pictures were the BEST I've ever had!  So here's my PSA for today - if you're ever in Chicago or New York make it a priority to stop and stuff your face at Molly's Cupcakes!  And when you do, you can scrapbook the memory and reach for your stash of pretty tapes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!