Pages

Saturday, May 23, 2015

I Will Always Love My Girl

 Hello Love My Tapes fans!  Today I am here with a layout that combines two of my favorite things...washi tape and digital cut files. I made my own background and then used some washi tape to create patterned paper.

Here are a few close-up pictures of the various washi tape patterns on my layout.


I really love the look of the ripped tape and having the different pieces so they don't line up on the sides.  The whimsy feel to it is perfect for this layout featuring my daughter and me.


Did you notice that the silver tape is not transparent?  I love the solid feel of this tape and the fact that it is covered in glitter just makes it over-the-top perfect.  I love the little bling it adds to my page. 



Here are the links to the washi tape I used: Silver Glitter Washi Tape, Heart Washi Tape, Black Grid Washi Tape.
Thanks for joining me!
- Cassie - 

2 comments:

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!