Pages

Thursday, May 7, 2015

With Wings Out Spread

Charity from Scrappin' Chaos here to share my latest flight of fancy with you.
I love attaching wings to my girls cut-out photos. 
This time I used Love My Tapes washi to enhance the project.
~ with WINGS out spread ~
 To ground my layers of paper scraps I used black and white washi tapes.
They serve as a connection between the various embossed black wings
 and the grey background paper.
To brighten up the page I layered washi tape on paper, cut out circles, and punched butterflies from the center. Then I scattered the circles and butterflies in the corners of the page.
Stop by the Etsy store to see the variety of washi that Love My Tapes offers.

Scrap On!

~charity~

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Great layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you added pops of color with the washi!

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!