Pages

Thursday, May 21, 2015

You Light Up The Room

Charity from Scrappin' Chaos sharing a cheery card that uses washi in two different ways.
~ You Light Up The Room ~
I used washi tape to define the edge of my circle frame for this card.
First I layered the washi onto vellum, then I cut a 3.5" circle.
I adhered that to the card and cut a 2.5" circle from the center, through the washi, vellum, and card front. Finally I punched the edges of the circle with a Kreaxions punch.
For the flower at the center I backed 20" of washi tape with an identical pattern then made a ribbon rose.
These are the tapes that I used:
blue damask washi tape - craft supplies - decorative tape - floral washi - Love My Tapes

Pink Waves Washi Tape LMT – 1182

Check my blog Scrappin' Chaos for a list of supplies.

Scrap On!

~charity~

1 comment:

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!