Pages

Saturday, May 16, 2015

Layout with washi tape frame

Hello Love My Tapes fans! This is Maya and today I am sharing a layout where I used washi tape to draw attention to my focus photo by framing it with washi tape.


Few months ago my family attended a bingo night at our elementary school. It was out first bingo night and I wanted to add this moment to our family scrapbook. I saved few bingo cards and printed three pictures that I snapped with my phone.

The pictures are far from being great but they still tell a story. I wrapped the edges of my focus picture with red chevron washi tape and raised it with foam dots.


I used grey chevron, chalkboard numbers and more red chevron washi tapes to direct the flow and to make a spot for my title.


Check out Etsy store to see the tapes that I used and many others. I am sure your will find just the right tape for your next project.



1 comment:

  1. Fun layout! Love the tapes and great use for the bingo cards too.

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!