Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

December Challenge - Banners!

Hellloooo and Happy Wednesday!

Tina here today with the latest LMT challenge.  Who is ready??

Let get right to the details!

1. Create a Layout or Card that used washi/lace/fabric tape as a banner.  Think outside the box and let's get creative.  Please let us know how you were inspired.
2. The challenge is open until December 28, 2012.
3. A randomly chosen winner will win some LMT goodies.

4. Link up your projects below.
 
To get y'all started, here is a layout I created using fabric tape to create a banner that spans across my page.
 

I kept the paper backing on the fabric tape cut banner shapes in several colors and adhered them to my layout.




 
We can't wait to see what you create!  Have a wonderful day!
 
 
 



6 comments:

  1. Great page Tina!! Love the fun banners you created with the Fabric tapes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great challenge, i love banners.
    Your page, Tina, is gorgeous !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your banner is outstanding, Tina!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout...makes me want to honor my "big girl camera"! I love the multiple banners! Great Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!