Pages

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Design Team Changes!

Hello and Happy Tuesday!

Tina here today with some exciting news!

We would like to welcome Annette Allen to the Love My Tapes family!  Annette joined us as a Guest Designer back in October, and we fell in love with her projects, so we decided to ask her to join our Design Team permanently.  :)

If you missed her introduction in October, here is a little about Annette.


Hi my name is Annette Allen and I am a stay at home wife. My passion is crafting, but some would say it is my addiction. I live for the Lord and enjoy each day. I am blessed in every way. I have one dog who is 15 years old and we love dearly. I started making cards back in 1997.  I dabble a little in sewing, scrapbooking and mixed media. I enjoy anything crafty, just ask my husband.  I have made many friends since I started blogging and feel so blessing. I am so happy to be a part of this design team and look forward to new friendships. Now let's craft.
You can check out her creations here, on her blog, My Clever Creations.
In other Design Team news, Rita Barakat, a long time Design Team Member has decided to step down from her DT position here at Love My Tapes.  We have enjoyed our time with Rita and love her artistic and creative projects.  We wish Rita well and we hope to see her aroung Blog Land.  :)
We hope you are having a terrific day.  Be sure and stop by tomorrow to check out what DTM Kathy has to share!

20 comments:

  1. Woo hoo, yay Annette! Love Annette's work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woohoo Annette, love your work gf!! Huge congrats to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY ANNETTE! Love her and her projects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to have you on the DT Annette!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATS Annette!!!! Your projects are soooo inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to Annette! Your projects are always fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Annette!!!! I'm so happy for you! xo Evie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay Annette! I can't wait to see more of your amazing work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. well of COURSE! you ROCK the Washi, Annette! congrats, darlin'! :)

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!