Pages

Monday, December 24, 2012

Snowman Tea Lights

Hi friends!  It's Mary Ann here with a cute little holiday gift... so quick and easy to make, just perfect for a friend or neighbor that drops by.


I've seen so many different versions of these on Pinterest, some quite detailed, but for mine I just used cardstock for the hat and holly, a few rhinestones and washi tape (on a piece of white cardstock) for his scarf.

These battery operated tea lights can be found almost anywhere, and are fairly inexpensive.
Such a fun project, the kids could even help on this one ;)

Thanks so much for dropping by today!

5 comments:

  1. I had never seen this but what fun fun fun...must keep in my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so sweet! I will be using them at each place setting for my snowman party theme at our annual calendar party. Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!