Pages

Thursday, June 5, 2014

A Father's Day Card with Fabric Tape

Hello Love My Tapes friends. Marcia here today with a Father's Day card to share that I created using 3 different coordinating fabric tapes. If you are unfamiliar with fabric tape, it is strips of fabric with adhesive on one side.  The fabric tapes will give your projects some wonderful texture. Using washi or fabric tape to create a background can be a quick and easy way to create a card. I added some paper scraps and stickers to finish it off.


I also created this layout for Creative Scrappers using my Blue Star washi tape again and just have to share it here too. This washi tape is perfect for those Fourth of July photos you have.


I love that the washi tape lets the background paper show through ...


Thanks for stopping by
~Marcia

1 comment:

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!