Pages

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Embellishing Home Decor with Lace Tape

Hello! Tessa here with a project from my little girl's nursery. She may have just turned five months old, but the nursery is still a work in progress. Luckily, Love My Tapes' lace tape made embellishing a piece of wall decor simple and pretty:


I am creating a collage of letter A's over Adlyn's crib. I picked up this pre-painted, wooden A at a local craft store. I wanted to keep it white, so I just distressed the edges a bit and left the rest alone. To give it texture and interest, I turned to my white lace tape.


I added one strip of tape facing right, then added a second piece of the same tape facing the other way. By butting up the edges, it looks like one piece of lace trim. The self-adhesive feature of the tape made the project fast and easy.


If white isn't your color, I am sure you could start with a piece like this, then simply spray paint over your letter and the tape in whatever hue you like. Thanks to Love My Tapes for the cute nursery art, and thank you for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!