Pages

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Remember When Mini Album with Dana Tatar


Hi Love My Tapes fans! Dana here today sharing a fun mini album that features some of my favorite vintage family photos. I love to create mini albums using random photos, so each page is a surprise. I think that family members who flip through the pages of this album will say, 'I remember this' more than once. I added a lot of height to the front cover, layering stickers, rhinestones and a flower. For the inside pages, where height is restricted, I added strips of pattern and color with washi tape.



I used washi tape on the first two pages to hold down my photos. I also used washi tape to add a fun pattern to a piece of solid cardstock. Aren't the mustaches fantastic?!



I love to use washi tape just like a piece of patterned paper. I cut pieces of tape into small pennants and tucked them under my photos.



I chose several rolls of washi tape in colors that coordinated with the patterned papers I used for this album. Tape allowed me to add a lot of pattern and color to my album pages without the bulk.

Thanks for stopping by today!
~Dana

2 comments:

  1. Tape is a great way to add color- I love your mini album! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! Great mix of color and patterns - the washi adds just enough detail!

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!