Pages

Friday, June 20, 2014

Not all who Wander are Lost Layout by Katie

Hey everyone, Katie here! Today I wanted to share this layout I created with you guys. I love scrapbooking in a 12x12" format, but sometimes the page just seems a little too wide for my photo. What I like to do is add either a strip of paper or washi tape to one side of the layout.

For this layout, I placed about 4 strips of the fabric tape along the right edge. I love the shade of green that fabric tape is. I think having that color block on one side of my layout is a good way to make the eye focus on my photo.


This green fabric tape is one of my favorites! It's so bright and I love the tiny leaf pattern. I also used the muslin/canvas fabric tape behind my title. I felt like my title was just sort of floating above my photo, so I added a couple of strips of the tape and it looks so much better!


I also wanted to share the card below that I made recently using the yellow gingham fabric tape. A fun use for the fabric tape is to layer it on a piece of paper and then cut it into 4 squares to make a grid like I did on this card.

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you get a chance to look around at some of the other projects the design team has shared- they're definitely inspiring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!