Pages

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Quick gift bag and gift tag with washi tape

Hello Love My Tapes fans! This is Maya and today I am going to share a quick gift bag and gift tag made with washi tape.


I bought a simple kraft gift bag from a craft store and decided to give it a personal touch. I used washi tape to spell "thank you" on the bag.


I didn't go for perfection here but wanted it to look cute and handmade.

 I used the same washi tape to make the flower by folding strips of washi tape, snipping the edges and and layering them in a rosette shape . I added another piece of roses and gold washi tapes to the bottom of the tag and sprinkled few sequins.

I used a piece of twine to tied the tag to the the bag handle. I will write a personal message on the back of the tag.

That's it! Quick and simple, perfect for end of school gifts or graduation gifts. 
Thank you for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!