Pages

Friday, June 13, 2014

Washi as Patterned Paper

Happy Friday!  Rebecca here!  I love using washi tape as my "patterned paper" on layouts and in art journaling.  And while it doesn't photograph well, even washi tape can create dimension.


To start, I layer the washi tape onto white cardstock and then trim it into strips.  Then, adhere flat strips to the page.  Finally, add small pieces of the same pattern on top using foam tape to give it dimension. Hopefully this image will give you a good idea of the difference it makes on your projects!  


I'd love to see any projects you make using dimension with your washi tape!  I hope you'll share them with me in the comments!  You can also visit my blog here.  Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!