Pages

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Baby Card with Lace Tape

Hello Love My Tapes friends! Marcia here today sharing a baby card I made with adhesive lace tape. When I received this onesie card die cut from Top Dog Dies, the first thing I thought of was adding some ruffled lace to the back side of the onesie. I loved dressing my girls up when they were babies with clothes that had ruffled butts :)  It was easy to do with Love My Tapes adhesive lace. This lace is one of my new favorite things to hoard, lol. The onesie card could be used for a baby shower invite, a baby shower card, a thank you card, or as a baby announcement. Here is the card I made ...


There is a die to cut an insert for inside the card that you can use to add a writing space. I love that Top Dog thought of this, because most pattern papers are double sided.


and my favorite back side view...


Now I said this lace had an adhesive back, so how did I keep it from sticking to everything where the lace is peeking out at the leg openings? I applied some baby powder to the sticky side using my EK Success Powder Tool. Now my card even smells like a baby :)


If you love crafting with lace, you NEED to try lace tape. It's so much easier to use than trying to glue lace down. 

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!